3625 Paonia St (Lot 19)
ID-382 - $1,379,900› Boulder› CO
Bedrooms3 Bathrooms2.75 Total Square Footage4333 sq ft
Estimated Completion July 2017!
Strong architectural lines, banks of distinctive windows and the great-looking stone veneer define this handsome two-story home located on one of the larger lots in north Boulder’s intimate Kalmia38 neighborhood. The covered front porch leads to a spacious two-story foyer and adjacent en-suite study with ¾ bath, perfect as an optional guest bedroom. The main floor features the open design concept popular with today’s buyers, anchored by a large kitchen island set at an angle to subtly separate the cook’s quarters from the vaulted great room—the perfect arrangement for casual entertaining. A mini-hall houses the entrance to the upper level retreat-like master suite featuring a vaulted bedroom with private deck (and optional hot tub), see-through fireplace between bedroom and bath, huge five-piece luxury bath, and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, including one with a walk-in closet, share a full bath with dual-sink vanity and pocket door to the tub and toilet. The optional lower level finish adds a rec room, two more bedrooms, full bath and storage room.
- High-end kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, six-burner gas cooktop with separate hood, and island with long breakfast bar.
- Stow kitchen equipment and foodstuffs in the walk-in pantry with built-in shelving.
- Sliding glass doors in the eating nook lead to the covered, L-shaped back patio.
- Side by side built-ins in the great room house the gas fireplace and your flat screen TV.
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch in the eating nook and dinner in the more formal dining room—or dine al fresco on the covered patio overlooking your private backyard.
- Luxury master bath features double-sink vanity, soaking tub, separate shower, and enclosed toilet area with window.
- Mudroom with closet steps down to oversized three-car garage with cedar door, ample space for vehicles and gear, and handy service door to back patio.
- Laundry room with deep sink conveniently located on the upper level with the bedrooms.
- Neighborhood footpath running along the south property line enhances your sense of spaciousness and privacy.